Friday, March 24, 2006

Pudding the an back in anarchy since 1971 ... mmmm pudding

I stumbled upon a group political blog just now at 5:46 in the morning.
So much hatred, so much hatred, so much hatred ... so ... much ... hatred.
Ok, I do not like political blogs which probably stems from my disdain for all things political, but it seems a lot of you people do, do like politics, or political blogs, I'm not sure, it's like 5:52 now and whatever sense I thought this post was going to make has gone the way of the Edsel, the Pinto, and the Santa Maria ...
Ok, yeah, a lot of you people are political, a lot of you people who I love and respect are political,
Or ...
A lot of you people who I have developed a certain asexual fondness for are political, and it's good that you hide this from me, but shouldn't you be required to put some kind of warning on these blogs ... huh???
WARNING: THE FOLLOWING BLOG MAY CONTAIN POLITICAL STUFF SO BOZ PLEASE KEEP OUT.
If you think it's easy being an idiot savant try walking a mile in my shoes one of these days when you aren't so busy with your politics and your political blogs, yeah!!!
Thanks, I feel better now.
Did somebody mention pudding?
I'm starved.

7 comments:

Pisser said...

I'm poolitical.

Boz said...

And I have a deep and unabashed asexual fondness for you too.

hijacked frequencies said...

Bring the Beef is political. I love it. You'll hate it.

This has been a disclaimer.

Thank you.

Boz said...

That's the one, that's the one I stumbled upon!!!

hijacked frequencies said...

oh we're angry. we're an angry bunch.

some of us type naked ....

hijacked frequencies said...

i am somewhat disappointed however that no deep and unabashed asexual fondness for ME was mentioned.

i'll live....i'll try to muddle thru....

Boz said...

Hey baby, let's make an amoeba and split!!!