Monday, March 27, 2006

I know who you are, and I know where you live

No time to post, no time to post, no time to post!!!
I've got to get my sort of brand new car up to the dealership because the fuel gauge is not functioning properly ... huh, the car is like six weeks old.
So yeah, and did I mention that my head has felt like it is on the verge of exploding all weekend, and it still feels like it, and the tylenol I just took gave me an upset stomach, and I had to buy a fat man belt this weekend too, but in other news there isn't any blood oozing out of any my orifices, so yeah, I've got to run.

6 comments:

Grampa said...

I'm Grampa, the Lord Protector of Madagascar and I live in Hawaii (What?). I habitually freak out people by telling them they are going to have bad withdrawal symptoms from anti-depressants.

'Course, you already knew all of that.

Hope this finds you well.

Boz said...

The exploding head is caused by the two disintegrating disks in my upper spine. The zoloft withdrawal is actually going pretty good.

hijacked frequencies said...

i'm tapering down my synthroid tomorrow ...i thunk it makes me crazy.

(read: crazyer)

Boz said...

I'll never taper down my synthroid!!!

Boz said...

NEVER!!!

Grampa said...

Painkiller, Boz, painkillers.

However, coming off them, especially that Oxycodone shit, is totally as bad, if not worse, than heroin.

This time, I am totally fuck'n serious.