Saturday, March 25, 2006

Let's do lunch, and then KILL KILL KILL

I think I'm going blind.
I think I'm going mad.
I think I'm going to be sick.
I think I'll sever the nerve just there in the back of my neck and maybe the pain will go away.
Seriously, I think I'll stick a finger down my throat and puke up the bile of 55 years of my wretched horrid life.
Or maybe I'll just have a popsicle.
Or maybe I'll just listen to some happy happy happy HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY DIE DIE DIE DIE music.
Jesus fucking christ, my head feels like it is about to explode!!!
I wonder if the SciFi channel is still running that Twilight Zone marathon.
Goodnight.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You need to stay with the living at least until April 2nd, so that you can report on BBC America's 12 hour Monty Python viewer's choice marathon and then the Benny Hill mini-marathon. Losers only watch the Golden Girls suckathon...