Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Buddy, can you spare me a dime?

Hey, what is up with you people?
I've been checking you out, and yeah, I know, I don't leave a lot of comments anymore, but still, I've been checking you out, and yeah, I've noticed I've been demoted from the exalted upper status of your links list to links list hell, yeah, that's right, you've got me listed under Google Search.
I am a fucking blog god, an icon, a legend, an innovator, I AM BOZ, fucking 4, fucking 8, fucking 7, fucking 3, fucking 0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0.
And now I am less than Google Search.
Thanks, yeah, thanks a lot.
Hey, I didn't know you could personalize Google!!!
Cool.

4 comments:

Kat said...

You are in the same spot on my links list that you always were. I just haven't been doing much of the blog thing.

Doesn't mean I don't love you, and I mean love in the naked with peanut butter sauce kind of sense.

hijacked frequencies said...

uh...Bozzi u don't even have links.

Boz said...

Sure, throw that up in my face.

hijacked frequencies said...

yeah!!! muthafuckin 4 to tha 8 to 730!!!!