Monday, August 22, 2005

Stop me ... now!!!

I think I have found my calling in life.
I rule at cleaning up and re-arranging my garage.
I have turned it into an art form.
There is a place for everything and everything in it's place, and how is that for a cliche!
I have thrown out tons of stuff, and not all of it was junk, some of it was stuff that could have been used by someone, somewhere, sometime, someplace, somehow ... but I don't care, I really don't care, I am just so getting off on just throwing stuff away!!!

What the fuck am I doing???
I'm posting about cleaning my garage!
Have I no life?
Have I been reduced to this?
Not only am I enjoying cleaning my garage, I am enjoying posting about cleaning my garage.
I swear to god, I was out there yesterday taking pictures of what I had done, and I was going to post them in here, and I would have done it, but the light wasn't too good and the pictures came out dark, and if I am going to post pictures of my garage, I'm going to post high quality pictures of my garage ... dammit.

My fingers are numb, so I guess I'll just go to bed.
Oh man, I think I'll go sleep in the garage.
It's got cable, and a 27 inch Zenith, and a phone, and carpeting, and hookers on call ... well, it doesn't have hookers on call, but I could masturbate while I watch Spike TV ... same thing, almost.
Spike TV, the first channel for men, and about men, and isn't it about time.

No comments: