Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Observations and other crap

I dreamt last night that the Price Is Rightt had been cancelled, which was ok with me because I hadn't watched it since they got rid of the red head with the healthy personality.

I hung the bamboo lengthwise over the windows in my bedroom.

I took down the two Bettie Page Memorial Sticky Boards.

I downloaded Sticky Fingers and Exile on Main Street by the Rolling Stones.
Sticky Fingers is better.

I made two consecutive observations containing the word sticky.

Make that three.

I have to go grocery shopping today. Toilet paper and trash bags and diet Coke top the list.

I hate the sheets I am using right now. The sheets get untucked every night and I have to re-make the bed from scratch every day.

Two more stalks of my good luck plant have died, that can't be a good sign.

I took two Tylenol PM last night, but they didn't help. Oh shit, I just looked at the box it wasn't Tylenol PM it was Tylenol PMS.

What the fuck are you looking at!!!!

I dreamed I was getting discharged from the Air Force tomorrow and decided not to shave.

I'm going to have a banana flavored popcicle.

Catch you on the flip side.

No comments: