Saturday, August 27, 2005

Morning wood feels so good

Ten Things About Morning Wood
1. It is hard as it will ever be.
2. It hurts so good.
3. You can't leave it alone.
4. It makes taking a piss very difficult.
5. It has a short shelf life in that it is here one minute and gone the next.
6. Seriously, I am so average, but it makes my #117 feel like at least a #217.
7. It points straight up.
8. It is so much more than a hard on. It's like when Bruce Banner becomes the Incredible Hulk.
9. You CAN put an eye out with it.
10. Ok, I took a picture, because that is what I do, and it's pg-13, but it gives you an idea, if you want an idea, of what I am talking about, so you've been warned, look if you want, don't look if you don't want, but here it is ...
Morning wood in all it's glory.

No comments: