Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Dog days

They had a heat alert today, and they were right, it was hot, and sticky, and muggy, so I tried to limit my outside activities today which was pretty easy because I rarely have any outside activities anymore.
I did do some grocery shopping though.
I stopped off at the evil empire for bread, and lunch meat, oh yeah, and some evil empire brand depends for MB, ohhhh, and another oh yeah, I bought some Kaiser rolls because it was so hot I decided I would just have sandos for dinner tonight, so I bought the Kaiser rolls and made two roast beef on a Kaiser roll, with hot honey mustard, and yeah, they were really good, and I threw a few chips on my plate, and a big glass of diet Pepsi.
Also while out shopping I stopped at Rite Aid and bought four 2 liter bottles of Diet Coke on sale for $3.36.
Then I stopped at Carter's and bought some bread and butter sweet pickle chips, and some fabric softener, and some Cranberry with Apple Juice, and ... the hot honey mustard that I used on my roast beef on a Kaiser sandos.

No comments: