Sunday, August 07, 2005

Auto Eroticism

There was a woman driving in front of me yesterday that really pissed me off.
It started because she was driving too slow in a no passing zone, and then I saw her Bush/Cheney 2004 bumper sticker, and that pissed me off even more, and she had a US flag flying from her car window, and you know, I can't stand people who feel they have to wear their patriotism on their sleeve, or out their window, I don't know, and then she, then she was smoking too, and that just, that just fried me, and when ever she came up to a stop sign she would start hitting her brakes at least 50 feet too soon, the bitch, the bitch, the bitch, and I knew any minute she was going to break out her goddamn cell phone and make a call, I knew this, I knew this, I knew this, and seriously, why do they let people like that on the road!

No comments: