Sunday, August 07, 2005

Dreaming about you, baby

After all these years I have finally figured out what is causing my insomnia, well, it's not actually insomnia, it's more an interrupted sleep pattern, which I guess is different.
I really don't have any problems falling asleep, as long as I remember to either lay on my side or my stomach, because I cannot sleep on my back, weird huh!
Anyway, I'm really tired, I go to bed, I fall asleep ...
I ROLL OVER ON MY BACK AND I WAKE UP!!!
Ok, here is where it gets tricky.

I am on my back, and I can't fall back asleep, and I am still so tired that I don't remember that I can't sleep on my back, and I am still so tired that I don't remember that all I need to do is rollover on my side and fall back asleep, and then I start to get frustrated because I can't fall back to sleep, and then I start to hear the siren song of the computer:
Bozzie, boot up, Bozzie, boot up, Bozzie, boot up
Or maybe the promise of the perfect movie makes the remote control appear as if by magic in my hand.
And the next thing you know it's four, or five, or six in the morning and the vicious cycle continues ...
Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

No comments: