Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Boners from heaven

Things I plan to do tomorrow or this week.
1. Go to the used book store and see if I can find a cheap copy of Lord of the Dance Flies.
2. Go to the tattoo parlor and check out designs, because I want another one.



3. Go to the Dollar General in Au Gres and get some store brand plug in air freshener refills.
4. Find out what is going on.
5. Call up St. Vinny's and see if they will send a truck out to pick up a load of stuff.
6. Invent a new dance and call it The Boz. Hey everybody, do the boz!!!
7. Call up Keith and Mick and see if they want to jam.
8. Write a post about boners.
9. See if I can get my mojo working, not to be confused with rosa posa posa's Mojo.
10. Re-ignite the rumor that I am the love child of Bettie Page and John Wayne.

No comments: