Sunday, August 07, 2005

It's true, it's really true

I had a busy day today.



I think I finally got up for good at about one, and finally got dressed at about 2, and I chatted with a sorta kinda fairy tale for about an hour, then I threatened to take a nap, but I didn't, then there was an hour where I can't remember what I did, then I ate, then I went out to the dollar store, and I bought some krazy glue and something else that I can't remember, then I watered the lawn for about three hours, and while I was doing that I watched some DIY shows on BBC America, then I vacuumed my bedroom and almost hurt myself when I tried to pick up my bed, then at nine I watched a movie about high school football in Texas on Starz, which Billy Bob Buck Boy Thornton as the football coach, and I guess that is about all except for the bowl and a half of peanut butter fudge ice cream I had during the movie.
Yeah, I guess that's about it.

No comments: