Thursday, August 25, 2005

I want cake

Just go back from birthday present shopping for Mother Boz.
I was going to buy her a cake at the Evil Empire, but they had cupcakes on reduced for $2.99 so I got those instead.
I also got her a digital clock for the bathroom, she loves her some clock in the bathroom she, does.
She actually likes monetary gifts better, so I will be slipping her a little cash.
She must have done something right this year. All together she'll be raking in about 200 bucks.
I'll be taking her out for a special birthday late lunch or early dinner tomorrow.
I might take her over to West Branch, or up to Alpena, or maybe even down to Pinconning, depends on where she wants to go, since she's paying.

Did you know???
Did you know that Pinconning is the cheese capital of Michigan?

No comments: