Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Steal this post

Ok, so I know I really should be in bed, but I've got all these thoughts racing through my brain that even getting up and taking a leak didn't stop, hey, what that's sound, everybody look what's goin' down ... huh.

Amy hasn't been around.
She's out there somewhere, no phone, no access, no shoes, no shirt, no service, or am I just fooling myself.
I don't know if I should be worried, or if I should be mad, or if I should be anything
I really don't know what I feel, I guess I feel mostly numb, which is what I feel about most everything, but I do miss her, but yeah, I do miss her.

And where have all the bloggers gone, I mean shit, they are just biting the dust in droves, well at least the ones that I care about, and at one time I cared about a lot of them, but now the numbers are dwindling, dwindling, dwindling, and I think there is only one blog that I read regularly that updates daily.

That brings up another point, game, set, match ...
Ok, yeah, you should probably blog for yourself, but ...
That is so fucking boring!!!
I liked it better when I wasn't so introspective, when I lied more than I truthed, when I invited other bloggers into my little piece of the blogosphere, and we inter acted, and we had fun, or I had fun, and maybe that is what blogging should be about ...
Having fun, fun, fun, till your daddy takes the t-bird away-y-y-y-y-y, cha-cha-cha.

What the fuck do I care, but I do care, well, sort of, kind of, mostly, well, I at least care about stuff that effects me, and my head hurts, and my nose is running, and my toes are curling under, and my eyes are doing a st. vitus dance, and I'm climbing a stairway to hea-ven-n-n-n-n-n-n.

Sleep well my little ones.
Snarffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff.

No comments: