Monday, April 04, 2005

This car ain't got no brakes

Crap.
I don't know.
Crap.
I've got all these conflicting emotions going on, ya know.
I've really been happy the past few weeks.
Can you tell?
Shit.
I hurt, and I mean I hurt all the time but ...
I'm happy!!!
I don't know what's happening.
I'm happy.
I hurt.
I'm crazy.
I'm introspective.
I'm in touch with my own mortality.
I'm happy.

Every goofy love song I have ever heard is going through my mind.
No, no, no, no, no, that's not what I said.
It's the songs, they're goofy, and they're love songs, and they just happen to be going through my head, and it's three in the morning, and I'm trying not to look over the edge, but damn, I want to take a peek.

Yeah, yeah, yeah.
So tell me.
Never mind, don't tell me, but yeah, I'm curious.
Is this even somewhat normal?

Well, I'm going back to bed.
Wait, wait, I thought there was someone there.
Ok, no, I'm really going to bed now.

I'm not used to wearing my emotions on my sleeve, well, I'm not used to wearing this emotion on my sleeve, but you know, it's kind of cool, and I'm happy, seriously happy.

It's April in Paris, and these visons of Johanna they've kept me up past the dawn.

No comments: