Friday, April 08, 2005

C-a-t

I was the second smartest kid in my third grade class.
Peggy E was the smartest.
But we were opposite sides of the coin.
I had a sort of native intelligence and a quick mind, but I was lazy and I was destined to peak in elementary school.
Amy, I mean Peggy, on the other hand, was smart, a hard worker and you knew she was going to make something of herself.
We used to have weekly spelling bees and Peggy, always whipped my ass.
Peggy always won. I'd always do ok, you know second, or third, or fourth, but that goddamn Peggy, always fucking won. You know the little bitch had to be getting off on it too.
So anyway, one week we had this spelling bee right before lunch, and yeah I guess it was a sleepy kind of day, and kids are falling away like flies, until there were four of us, then three of us, and then just Peggy, and I.
Yeah, I looked over at Peggy, and sort of sighed, and thought what the hell, this will be over soon enough and I can go home for lunch and drown my sorrows with a couple of tuna sandwiches and a bottle of Pepsi.
And then it happened, holy shit, then it happened, yeah, right, you know what happened.
Peggy, got the word almost, and she blew it.
I mean, she fucking blew it.
The bitch was mine!
I just laid Peggy, over the table and let her have it.
(Figuratively, of course)
A - yeah
L - oh yeah
M - who's your daddy
O - beg me for it
S - oh god, oh god, oh god
T - YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
I must have had a boner as big as Texas and as we were walking home for lunch I said ...
Peggy, Peggy, Peggy, what did you think, did you know you were going to miss that word, huh, huh, huh, did you think I'd get it right, huh, huh, huh. Oh Peggy, that was good, that was so good for me. Was it good for you, was it was it, was it???

Peggy, turned to me and said ...
Hey, spell this, FUCK YOU!

So yeah, words are great, I really love them.
It's spelling them that sucks.

No comments: