Thursday, April 28, 2005

Randomness connected by a thread

I didn't make my bed yesterday, I always make my bed, always, but I didn't make it yesterday.

I'm listening to Astral Weeks by Van Morrison.

Fuck August, I'm getting the spinal surgery at the earliest possible date. I don't want to spend another three months plus of my life like this. I've got some markers I can call in, people owe me, and it's time they started paying up.

I just looked over my right shoulder, out the window, and in the past hour the lake has turned from dark blue to steel grey.

This is the first time in weeks that Thursday hasn't felt like Friday.

I am waiting for the perfect moment to get dressed.

I bought three new t-shirts yesterday, they are all three neatly folded and laying on my still unmade bed.

The evil karma of the bobbleheaded clown doesn't stand a chance.

It is the perfect moment.

No comments: