Saturday, July 23, 2005

Post interrupted

One is the loneliest number.
It takes two to cha cha cha.
Three can do what two can only imagine.
Four ...

I really want to visit the Moving Wall again, at night, when it's dark, while the ghosts of ...

I've been listening to Woody Guthrie tonight, and it's funny, as big an influence as he has been on all ...

Mother Boz is still a bit snippy about the last couple of days, she felt guilty about it the day after the blow-up, but today she has been reliving ...

I am reading a book about the murder of Bob Crane, you know Hogan from Hogan's Heroes. Man, the guy was into some really strange sex, but you know if he were alive today ...

I think I am going to break down and visit a massage therapist, because the way I have been ...

Any ...

Catch you on the ...

No comments: