Wednesday, July 20, 2005

I have a way with kids

What we did today.
1. They ate cookies and popcicles.
2. They made videos.
3. The three oldest called me Uncle Ken.
4. The youngest did the Monkey Butt Dance and called me Uncle Jimmy.
5. I let them con me out of a lot of stuff that I had laying around that I had no use for, radios, digital clocks, sticker books, digital cameras ... I told you that you can't have the damn camera, now put it back!!!.
6. They had a farting contest.
7. We went to town and I told them I would buy them each a t-shirt, because I want to be remembered as Cool Uncle Jimmy. The youngest would take a shirt off the rack and hold it in front of him and ask "Is this a good look for me?".
8. I promised the second youngest my car when I died.
9. I gave them cinnamon gum and pink lemonade.
10. I fell asleep, and when I woke up they were gone.

No comments: