Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Grand Dufus Update

When we last heard from the Grand Dufus on June 6th he said:
Things are looking up, my car is running, all my bills are paid, most of my legal problems have been settled, and I still have money left over. Looking into getting a new job now that I have my car, it will blow my old job away. Everything in my life that was a source of annoyment has been eliminated. Even my anxiety and back problems are gone. I am happy with my life. It has been a while since I could truthfully say that.

However, on his next update on July 8th he said:
Well, I guess you can throw that last post right out the fucking window. I have no home, no job, no money, thank god I have a car/makeshift home. I would like to thank the following people for allowing me to stay with them for varying periods of time, in order of appearance: Eric, Jon, Jackie, Brian, and Jacob. Throw my parents in there about thrice also. And to think, I actually believed shit was going good for a while.

So, it looks like he has been living in his car, but when Hurricane Dennis was headed for the Florida panhandle his parents said he could move back in until the hurricane passed.
That led to this post on July 12th:
Back at home since yesterday, I guess I kinda grew on my parents when I was staying for the hurricane.

No comments: