Friday, July 29, 2005

A little bit of crap, and a whole bunch of crapola

So, maybe I should go to bed now.

I finished the book, yeah that book, the book with the blood letting, and you don't know just how queasy blood letting makes me, but I just sort of skimmed that part, and I finished it, and it was good, and I liked it, and oh yeah, the book was Gerald's Game by Stephen King, and like I said it was good, but disturbing, and I once read where Stephen King said that he couldn't write women's dialogue for shit, and you know what, he can't write women's dialogue for shit, but that's ok ... toots!

Oh yeah, my phone isn't working ... again!!!
This will be the fourth time in the last month that they've had to send someone out to fix it, and I use the word fix in a generic sort of surreal way, and this time they will send two guys out, an outside guy, and an inside guy, and the outside guy has been here twice, and the second time he came out he said it was an inside problem and I'd have to call and get an inside guy to take care of it, and when the inside guy came out and I told him what the outside guy said, the inside guy said that is what the outside guy always says if he doesn't know how to fix it, then so the inside guy fixed it, in a generic sort of surreal way, and said that if I had any more problems I would have to call in and ask for a Vendor Meeting, which is where both an inside and an outside guy come out, but the inside guy assured me that would never be necessary, but he said it in a generic sort of surreal way.
So, there will be a Vendor Meet at my house on Monday morning at 9am where both the outside guy and the inside guy will fix my telephone in a generic sort of surreal way, and I am positive that it will be fixed at least until the next time I need to use the phone.
That just means that anyone of you who were expecting me to sex you up over the phone this weekend will just have to wait. I'm sorry but it just can't be helped.

No comments: