Sunday, May 13, 2007

What is it with socks?

I guess I'll read now, or maybe I'll just go to bed and dream about Beryl, sighhhhhhh, my sweet lovely, innocent, nice pretty, Beryl. Sighhhhhhhhhh, Beryl.
MB forgot her purse over in West Branch today, so I'll have to go and get it on Monday, but I can't give her a hard time about it because I just realised that the Mother's Day card I got her says Happy Mother's Day to a Wonderful Daughter, and I'm not going to mention it to her because she loves to rub my face in any errors that I make, and don't worry about her purse, there wasn't any money in it, and her ID card has expired, and I imagine the three sticks of gum she had in it will keep, and besides they put it in the safe for her, and I wasn't going to tell you that she left at it the Burger King because you always make me feel less than human when I tell you that I was at the BK, and who knew that the BK had a safe, and you know, I bet MB was a wonderful daughter because to hear her tell it she was a saint, and I guess that's it except for the fact that I won an apple pie and a small milk shake with the Spiderman scratch off game at the BK today ... ole!
West Branch is an 80 mile round trip, that chewing gum had better be safe in the safe at the Burger King that I wasn't going to tell you about stopping at.

No comments: