Saturday, May 26, 2007

It's too late to do any good, but here it is anyway.

Things that I want
1. I want a monkey sippy cup but only because it rightfully belongs to me.
2. I want an ink pen that I can write in the dark with so I can write in the dark and see what I'm writing in the dark.
3. I want a dictionary of all the words that I know the spelling and meanings of so I can impress people while not really knowing anything.
4. More hair on my head but only on parts where it isn't growing, and also on my legs, because there is very little, and I hate it when people bring it up.
5. An end to world peace and more hunger throughout the world.
6. Tap shoes because even though I can't ... I was born to dance.
7. I want a list of names of all the girls and women who didn't tell me that they had crushes on me when I was too dumb to realize that they did.
8. Some other stuff, but I'm getting very sleepy and tired and you know my mind is starting to wander and stuff, and maybe I should end this list at eight instead of the usual ten.
9. A new letter of the alphabet named after me or maybe they could just change the letter z to the letter boz. That would be okay with me.
10. To be the bozziest boz of all the boz's anywhere, any time, and any place, except in the Maritime provinces of Canada.

No comments: