Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Iri my dearie

Kat forwarded this email to me.

The email

Good day, my gentleman

Do you agree with me that love is like a good wine which you want to drink more and more? I am in search of my second half who will enjoy this love-drink with me the whole life. I found you here and would not like to lose you again.
I know that we are strangers for each other, but I want to believe that time will pass and we will become native souls for each other. If you are single at present time and your heart is free, if you believe in our future love, I will wait for your letter every day http://feelthislove.com/flirtyards

Waiting for your response

Iri

My response

Good day my email hotness,

I think that love is more like a six pack of Budwiser, the more you drink the more you want and when you wake up you swear you will never do it again. I know what you are thinking, and yes, I am a poet.

Ooooh, I want to taste of your love-drink until I cannot hold my breath for any longer than another second or two.

We are only strangers until we are not strangers anymore and our native souls meld into a nice gooey heap of love.

Yes oh yes my darling Iri, my heart is free, and so is my throbbing nine and a half inch organ.

Wait no more, my response is on it's way.

Your soon to be native soul
Milo Minderbender II

No comments: