Friday, May 18, 2007

Ten times ten is more than 99

Ten things I'm thinking now, right the fuck now.
1. It's too early, I should go back to bed.
2. I don't think I like the changes in my bedroom.
3. I wonder what hand sanitizer tastes like.
4. It's so cold I'm glad I don't sleep naked.
5. Z is my favorite letter of the alphabet.
6. If my stomach could REALLY talk I wonder what it would have to say for itself.
7. I'm glad I changed my mind about going out for breakfast this morning because I'm not in the mood for combing my hair right now.
8. What should I get myself for my birthday which is coming up next month just like it does every year.
9. I hope I don't have that dream about spending the night in jail again, it seems so real that when I wake up I have a hard time convincing myself that I've never spent a night in jail.
10. Come to think of it, sleeping naked doesn't sound like such a bad idea.

No comments: