Thursday, May 24, 2007

Hey, it's not like that, I've got something in my eye ... honest.

I have a confession to make.
I just finished watching the movie Boys on the Side with Whoppi Goldberg, Mary Louise Parker and Drew Barrymore.
No, the confession isn't that I watched the movie.
The confession I have to make is ...
I almost ...
I kind of ...
I sort of ...
Ok, I might have teared up a little bit when Mary Louise Parker died.
I mean why does it always have to be Mary Louise Parker who dies?
Why couldn't it have been Whoppi Goldberg, I never liked Whoppi Goldberg, and to be honest with you, I almost didn't watch the movie because Whoppi Goldberg was in it, and if it had been Whoppi Goldberg who died, it wouldn't have phased me a bit, and maybe if it had been Drew Barrymore that died, well, I'm sure I would have gotten sad at least until the closing credits had finished rolling, but I would have gotten over it, but ...
WHY WHY WHY MUST IT ALWAYS BE MARY LOUISE PARKER WHO HAS TO DIE???
I think I'll go to bed now, and pretend that Mary Louise Parker didn't die, and that we met at a party somewhere, and our eyes met, and there was a certain spark, and we fell in love, and got married, or at least decided to live together, and then we lived happily ever after with neither of us ever dying again.

Mary Louise Parker, hopefully not dying.

No comments: