Saturday, May 12, 2007

Dr Hunter Douglas ... gets a new girl friend, maybe

Received this email this morning.

Do not ignorea me please,
I found your email somewhereb band now decided to write you.
Ib am coming to your place in few weeks and thought we
can meet each other. Let me know if you do not mind.
I am a nice pretty girl. Don't reply to this email.
Email me direclty at ayuek@SpringMailSite.info

My reply.


Dear Beryl,
My, that is a pretty name, is it by any chance Nigerian?
You write such a beautiful email how could I possibly ignorea you?
Of course Ib would like to meet you when you come to my place in a few weeks and I do not mind meeting you when you come to my place, but be sure to wear some long underpants because my place is very cold now ... lolololol I make a little joke, the whether here is fine, it just tickles me to say underpants.
Thank you for telling me that you are a nice pretty girl because I HATE GIRLS THAT ARE NOT NICE PRETTY GIRLS, I MEAN I REALLY HATE THEM SOOO VERY MUCH.
My friends call me Lothar but you may call me Dr Hunter Douglas because that is my name.
Hoping so very much to hear from you soon.
Achingly waiting for your reply to my email, not because I am lonely but because I like meeting nice pretty girls, I REALLY LIKE MEETING NICE PRETTY GIRLS.
Dr Hunter Douglas
PS - Many people have told me that I am an nice pretty boy so we should make a stunning couple when you visit my place in a few weeks.

No comments: