Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Weird Dream #1493

I had a dream last night.
I was a contestant on some kind of dating show.
The premise of the show was that a woman picked four finalists out of a group of about twenty guys.
In the three times I was on the show I had made the final four all three times, which totally amazed everyone, including me.
The other three guys were always these good looking smart and loaded with personality type guys, and I was always the Bozzie that you see in here.
Also I was never around when the female contestant made her final four choices. I was always in the restroom, or asleep, or out grabbing a smoke and when I came back into the studio, without my shoes, someone would come up to me all surprised and everything and tell me that I had made the final four.
And on the outside I was all nonchalant, and blase, and oh really la di dah, la di fucking dah about it, but on the inside I was all YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!
And I would always sit apart from the other three finalists and crack jokes with the non-finalists.
And I was like probably in my thirties, because I don't think I am ever old in my dreams.
And whenever I was introduced as one of the finalists the studio audience would always roll their eyes, and laugh, and then finally applaud.
I don't remember if I won the first two times, but that really didn't seem to be important, just making it to the final four was the big thing.
Then on the third show the female contestant came up to the other three finalists one at a time and sat on their laps and asked each of them a few questions, and then when she started walking towards me I woke up with a hard on.
The End

No comments: