Wednesday, April 05, 2006

A day in the life of me

So, I was driving north on US 23 today between East Tawain and Oscola when a guy crossed the highway to check his mail.
Another mile up US 23 the same guy was crossing back over with a handful of mail.
MY LIFE IS TURNING INTO A BAD STEPHEN KING SHORT STORY!!!

In other news:
MB said she needed my help today.
My god, she's fallen, she's bleeding, she's broken her hip, she needs to be rushed to the hospital.
Nah, she just asked if I would mine making a pan of cornbread for her.
Hey, as long as I don't have to eat it ... why not?
So I did, and it came out golden brown and after it cooled it popped right out of the pan, and according to MB it was delicious, but of course she could be playing me like she did was the laundry, and the time she asked me to wash her ... nevermind.
Is it considered making it from scratch if you use cornmeal?
I am a cooking god!

1 comment:

hijacked frequencies said...

u just cant let MB live down the Laundry Scam of '05 can ya Bozzi?

ps Dear MB,

The money from our latest heist will be transferred to an offshore bank within the week. Do NOT, I repeat do NOT act funny if Bozzi mentions Clorox, Bounce or Tide.