Thursday, April 27, 2006

No Way VII

It's seven a.m,
And I've got them again,
The early morning,
They strike without warning,
My ennui is showing,
Negativity growing,
Harmonica blowing,
Good lord, I've got them again ... blues


Take meds - check
Make coffee - check
Turn on tv - check
AMC - check
TCM - check
FUC - check
KME - check
Ponder life - check
Forehead slap - check
Sneeze, again, again, again, again, again, again ... again - check
Tap out a melodic tune with my fingers - check
Swivel back and forth, back and forth, back and forth - check
Stifle a yawn - check
Suppress a fart - check
Clear my throat - check
Cut the deck - check
Ummmm - check
Hey look, the Three Stooges are on - check
It's a Curly - check
N'yuk, n'yuk, n'yuk - check
But I like Shemp too - check
Ehhhh - check
I'm going back to bed - check

2 comments:

hijacked frequencies said...

i think i see what the problem is.

but then again i think i see alot of things.

Unknown said...

Go smoke some "Wildwood Weed" and then post what you're thinking...maybe you'll see the true meaning of life. (BTW, it's Pop Tarts.)