Thursday, September 01, 2005

What have I been doing today?

Well, let's see.



1. I tried to avoid eye contact with the two steps from being retarded woman at the Burger King today.
2. I sang along with the Byrds until I got hoarse.
3. I looked for the infamous baby boz picture, the one of me walking down the sidewalk with a look of glee in my eye and a load in my diaper.
4. I watched ten minutes of The Battle of the Network Reality Stars on Bravo.
5. I chatted about mouthwash and shampoo with RebelLeadyBoy and MooniePottie.
6. I went grocery shopping today and the most interesting thing I bought was a gallon bottle of white vinegar because MB said if you use it in your laundry it will make your clothes smell fresher. Is this another one of MB's laundry scams? I'm skeptical, what do you think?
7. I took out the trash, and did I ever tell you about the time when I was about 15 and I had to take out the trash at 7 in the morning, and I was too sleepy to get dressed, so I just rolled up the pant legs of my pajamas and put on a pair of cut-offs over them, and when I got outside I saw the two most beautiful girls I had ever seen in my life just as my pajama legs started unrolling down my legs.
8. I ate four apple cider donuts, which might have been a mistake, I'm not sure, I'll have to get back to you on that, but so far, so good.
9. I was made to feel like the John Ritter character in Problem Child, so what else is new.
10. I almost had a heart attack when MB snuck up from behind on me and asked me the name of the hurricane and where I was back in 1969 when that big ass hurricane that I was stuck in hit. Hurricane Camille right outside of Biloxi Mississippi on Keesler AFB, and back then all hurricanes were still named after women, and I've always wondered why they didn't name new strains of venereal diseases after women, well, no, not really, but I thought it might be a funny way to end this post, but I guess not.

No comments: