Monday, September 05, 2005

I think I'm going to clean the shed today.
It's filled with all sorts of junk and in total disarray.
I've got two lawn mowers, one with a broken wheel hub thingie, and a SNAPPER that I bought last year but alas am not able to use due to my spinal disk problem whatever.
I've got a ten speed bike which I bought at a garage sale for 20 bucks three or four years ago which I used to ride a lot but I haven't ridden since the year before last also because of my spinal disk problem whatever. If it were one of those sit up straight type bikes I could probably ride it but it's one of those Lance Armstrong Tour De France types where you have to lean over, drink water out of a water bottle and dope your blood type types.
I think there are about five trash cans, most of them without lids that I use to store the various shovels, rakes, and other work around the house type implements in.
There are also about seven lawn chairs which are just gathering dust and moss and rolling stones.
Blah blah, water hoses, blah blah, gas cans, blah blah, coffee can full of nails, blah blah, coffee can full of screws, blah blah, weed whacker, blah blah, leaf blower, blah blah, etc, etc, and yadda yadda sis boom bah!!!

Edit: I've changed my mind about cleaning the shed, it just seemed like too much work.

No comments: