Thursday, September 22, 2005

Girls in hats with creamy skin

So, right at this very time I feel pretty good.
I got about an hour of sleep, but I didn't cough, or sneeze, or expectorate, or any of those other coldly things, and what the hell, I'll just sleep all day to make up for it, and everyone knows that when you're sick it's easier to sleep during the day than it is at night. I think it's one of those death comes at night maxims that makes it hard to sleep at night when you're sick, because despite what Blue Oyster Cult says you damn well better fear the reaper ... tra la la.

Yeah, I feel really nice. You know, I've got a little Nyquil with a Formula 44 chaser buzz going on here, and the ringing in my ears is more like a song, yeah, something from Forever Changes by Love, yeah, that's it ...

And if you'll see Andmoreagain
Then you will know Andmoreagain
For you can see you in her eyes
Then you feel your heart beating
Thrum-pum-pum-pum


Enough of this 60's psychedelica ...
Nooooo, you can never get enough 60's psychedelica ... never

Uhhh, where was I.
Oh yeah, goodnight.

No comments: