Wednesday, June 08, 2005

The turn of the leaf

I've had two dishes of peanut butter fudge ice cream.
I guess that's all I have to say.
Well, we did have severe thunderstorms today, I guess that is blogworthy.
I mean really, I don't have anything to say.
It was hot today, and I wore shorts, and a black t-shirt, but that's not really interesting.
Oh, and I downloaded LimeWire today, and uninstalled Kazaa Lite.
Ahhh, and I bought some fresh produce today when I bought the ice cream that I had dishes of tonight.
Oh, and The Grand Dufus posted!!!
I think he is turning over a new leaf.
Let me c&p what he posted.

Monday, June 06, 2005
Things are looking up, my car is running, all my bills are paid, most of my legal problems have been settled, and I still have money left over. Looking into getting a new job now that I have my car, it will blow my old job away. Everything in my life that was a source of annoyment has been eliminated. Even my anxiety and back problems are gone. I am happy with my life. It has been a while since I could truthfully say that.


Are you buying it?

Anyway, that's enough, I guess.

No comments: