Saturday, June 25, 2005

Thinking 'bout the times you drove in my car

I don't know, but the bass line of this song by Cream has been running through my head all day.
It is a very good song.
Ok, actually, here's the real story.
I have this one tooth, on the upper left hand side, a molar, that is very sensitive, it's had tons of work done on it, 115 fillings, or something like that, I think I have a crown on it now, but yeah, it is very sensitive, because it's roots go very deep, deep enough to where they effect my sinus cavity, yeah, just this one tooth, whenever my sinus are acting up I can feel it in this one tooth, so anyway, I had some sherbert today, and it was very cold, very very cold, and about five minutes after I finished my sherbert this tooth started throbbing, you know the coldness, and the roots, and my sinus cavities all started effecting this one tooth, and ...
Not only did the tooth start throbbing, it started throbbing the bass line to Badge by Cream.
True story, honest.

No comments: