Thursday, June 23, 2005

I gave my underpants to a geek!

The AFI came out with a list of the 100 Top Quotes from US Movies.
Frankly, my dear, some of them really suck.
So, Belle and I stayed up half the night compiling our own way better list of movie quotes, and maybe some of them aren't quite accurate, but they sure beat ...
Snap out of it, from Moonstruck.
Anyway ...
Belle and Boz's Movie Quotes that should be listed somewhere
In no particular order
So, we're lesbians, what's the big deal? - Fried Green Tomatoes
Oh no, Pa is crying again - Little House on the Prairie
Jesus Christ on a hot plate - New Waterford Girl
I don't have a bedroom, I sleep in the hall, remember - New Waterford Girl
My head hurts - Mask
I wonder if my neighbors would call the police if I ran around with the empty fish tank screaming ARE THESE YOUR ROCKS - Belle, Portrait of a Woman Who Knew Too Much
Don't fuck with the babysitter - Adventures in Babysitting
Grow up, Heather. Bulimia's so '87 - Heathers
Well, sometimes I get them menstrual cramps real hard - Raising Arizona
Dr Marvin, Dr Leo Marvin!!! - What About Bob
I gave my underpants to a geek!!! - Sixteen Candles
No, I don't need to go places with him, that is why I wear this ankle thing - Belle, Portrait of a Woman Under House Arrest
Why are we wearing bras on our heads - Weird Science
I'm a kid, that's my Job - Uncle Buck
You do more ballhandling in one minute than Larry Bird does in an hour - Trains, Planes, and Automobiles
Tracy Turnblad, once again your ratted hair is preventing another student's geometry education - Hairspray
I'm going to need a whole lot more Jesus Juice before I'd even consider doing THAT - Home Alone
He could have filled your baby hole with babies - Pretty in Pink
My belt is on the floor and out of the corner of my eye I thought it was a SNAKE - Belle, A Study in Paranoia
I can't walk anywhere without you asking me where I'm going - I'm going to Paris, France, okay? I'm going to Banff, Canada, alright? That's where I'm going - the 'Burbs
All we got on this team are a buncha Jews, spics, niggers, pansies, and a booger-eatin' moron! - Bad News Bears
When a guy has an orgasm, how much comes out? - Fast Times at Ridgemont High
Hey, look, it's Justine Batman, she was soooo good in Satisfaction - Batman Begins

Feel free to add your own favorites.

No comments: