Monday, June 13, 2005

But there's still some ice cream

The cake is gone, it looks like we are in for an all day rain, and my sinus are killing me, so I guess that means everything is back to normal.
The birthday was really good. I'd have to rate it as one of top five of my adulthood. Mother Boz and Sister Boz were both very generous with their monetary gifts. I got a ton of great gifts, real honest to goodness in a box and everything gifts, from Amy. I got very special cards from both Sandra and Rosa, and I have been promised gifts from Melissa, Belle, and Jonnie, and Jonnie's, I am told, will be wrapped in a very manly wrapping paper. Then I got tons of greetings and emails from all sorts of friends and acquaintances.
But probably the best part was being out when my sister called and only having to endure her birthday message and not her birthday phone call.
Man, I need some Tylenol Sinus ... RIGHT NOW!!!

No comments: