Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Letters to Boz

I get hundreds of letters every week just like those really popular and well written web sites, but unlike the aforementioned web sites, I do not sell the email addresses to spammers, or white slave traders. I actually read the hundreds of emails I get a week, well, not the real long ones, but most of them ...
Anyway, since most of my emailers have really serious questions I thought I would start a new feature where I select the best of the lot and reply to them in open forum.

Boz's Male Mail Bag

Dear Boz,
Is Katie Couric a lesbian. If not, is she married?
Yours Truly
L. Beau

Dear L,
No, Katie is not a lesbian, and yes she is married to the very masculine and hunky country singer KD Laing.
Your friend
Boz


Dear Boz,
Why do they call it a blow job when it is mostly sucking?
Curious in Conneticut
C. Lingus

Dear C,
It's one of those literary oxymoron things, you know, like military intelligence, jumbo shrimp, acting natural, and Whoopi Goldberg.
Your friend
Boz

No comments: