Wednesday, June 01, 2005

A surprise in the litter box

The Divine Pissed Kitty had the following to say about me because,
a) I make her laugh, b) I don't make her puke, c) I deserve more love.

THE ENTITY FORMERLY KNOWN AS BOZ - The fourth incarnation of Boz, to be exact. He is funny. He is cranky. He hates feminine hygiene products, yet he posts girly pics. Also, he reminds me of Dylan, and of this song by Terry S. Taylor:

Tomatoes and potatoes and peas...
I put 'em in my hat, and I eat 'em just like that.
I put 'em in my ears and in my soup.
I put 'em in my pants, and I do a little dance
It always seems to take away my blues.

I don't know why. But seriously.
What more do you people want?! You make me sick.


If this ringing recommendation doesn't get me
Blogger of the Year, Senior Division, Mostly Continent
I don't know what will.
And dammit, I voted for McGovern before most of you were born.

No comments: