Tuesday, December 05, 2006

You can't get blood out of a turnip but you can make me scream in agony if you try hard enough

I just got back from my EMG about a half hour ago, and it was nothing like I expected ... nothing like I expected ... nothing like I expected ... it was a hundred, make that a hundred and twenty eight times worse.
I think the technician enjoyed her work.
First she went up and down the left side of my body giving me electro shocks with what looked like a miniature cattle prod, and when she got tired of that she started sticking needles into muscles all over my body, and when she got tired of that she went back to giving me electro shocks, and randomly through the three stages whenever she hit a really lively nerve the muscle in my back that I strained when I foolishly picked up the 27 inch tv set would spasm sending me into ... not convulsions, but something like convulsions, you know, when it makes you tense up and scream in agony.
I mean it was like a torture chamber that they have on those adult bdsm sites that you stumble on by accident because you would never knowingly look for a site like that, but yeah, it was like a torture chamber, and I half expected to look up and see the technician in a black leather corset with fishnets and eight inch heels, if that is what they wear on those sites, the sites that you stumble upon by accident and would never actively search for, and I am just guessing that is what they would wear, and yeah, the technician asked if I would feel comfortable calling her Mistress, but I drew the line at that, but still I was tempted, and I guess that's it for now, and it really hurt a lot but once she loosened the posture bar and removed the ball gag I started feeling ok again.

No comments: