Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Assault on the battery

Instead of buying a new watch, ok, I did buy a new watch, but the battery was dead, and like yeah, I'm going to exchange a watch that I got from a store that sells watches that are so old that their battery's are dead, the hell I am, just give me a refund if you don't mind, thank you very much, so, I was going to buy a new watch after I exchanged the other new watch, then I remembered all the old watches, old watches that I really liked, that were, I don't know, hidden away in various junk drawers, in various parts of the house, and after a brief search, and then a longer search I found these two watches that with new batteries will be as good as new, or at least as good as new as the new watch I took back that had a dead battery, and around and around and around ...





So, for about seven bucks I get two new old watches that I really like, and if I like them so much how come I didn't just get new batteries when their old batteries went dead, and that's not a question I expect you to answer, or understand, I'm just floating it out there.

I've got it!!!
These watches must be cursed.

No comments: