Monday, December 11, 2006

Putting the X back in Xmas since 1972

Now that I can stop worrying about MB's health I can start worrying about what to get her for xmas.
Actually, I can stop worrying about what to get her for xmas too.
Both my niece and Melissa sort of kind of said that some of the pictures I have been posting are kind of good, and Melissa said, at least as I remember it, Melissa said that she'd like to make a few prints for herself from the original shots, and my niece said that I should, you know, get some prints made and have them framed ...
Well, you don't have to hit me with a shovel more than a half a dozen times before I get a clue.
So, while out getting a haircut after coming back from the doctor's office I stopped at a bunch of stores, where I priced frames and mattes, and when I got to the Dollar General my head was pretty much spinning, and that is when I found these!!!



I mean, they were every thing that I wanted.
They're wood.
They're black.
The mattes are included.
The frames are 12x16 matted for 10x12.
And they were only six bucks each!!!

I can get the 8x10 prints made at the Evil Empire for around two bucks each and there you have it, three perfectly legit xmas presents for less than ten dollars each, and yeah, I'll be giving her other stuff too, the other stuff will be money, because that's what she wants, but still it's nice to have a package or two under the tree, if you know what I mean.

No comments: