Tuesday, December 19, 2006

What if ??? #4

Juanita wanted to have sex last night. Just like that she sprung it on me. Right after the Local News at Ten on the Fox affiliate out of Flint/Saginaw/Bay City. Juanita, babe, sweetie, honey, I love you, but I'M NOT A MACHINE! I need time to work up to something like that. You know, a couple of those college girl pictorials from Playboy magazine, or an episode or two of The Red Shoes Diary.
Ok, we made love. I was the Marlboro Man, and Juanita was Emma Peel, and sometimes you have to be other people, but that's ok, because we both knew that we were really Juanita and Boz, and it was good, but since it's five thirty in the morning and I still haven't been to sleep I guess you can tell that it was good, ok, it wasn't the Tigers win in the bottom of the ninth on a two out three ball two strike grand slam home run by Boz good, but it was as good as catching a re-run of the Twilight Zone on the Sci-Fi Channel that you hadn't seen since you were a kid good, and I guess that's pretty much all you can ask for, isn't it?
Juanita baby, you are such a fox.

No comments: