Sunday, December 10, 2006

It all Depends

I have to call the doctor's office in the morning and try to get an appointment for MB.
She is having trouble controlling her bladder, more trouble than usual.
I think this is her way of paying me back for being a bed wetter when I was a kid.
Yeah, she's always had week bladder muscles, at least that's what she told me, and she said it happened because one of my sisters was a difficult delivery, and when she started talking about female stuff I kind of tuned her out, but that's the gist of it.
I don't know if there is any medication they can prescribe for her that would help. I do know there is a surgery, but at her age ???
Anyway, other than that she is doing well. We went out for about six hours today, and stopped at a couple of stores, and had a bite to eat, and her mind is sharp, well, sharp enough where you don't have to worry about senility being a problem.
She's a little bit worried.
I'm a little bit worried.
You're a little bit worried.
I guess that's all I can say for now.

No comments: