Sunday, December 17, 2006

Some more of that stuff

What have I done today, or yesterday, because today is now tomorrow.

1. Drank a lot of water.
2. Drank a lot of caffeine free diet coke.
3. Ate chocolate.
4. Ate tuna fish.
5. Ate more chocolate.
6. Bought thermal underwear.
7. Bought a watch for myself for xmas using the gift card that my sister gave me, and I still have almost 70 dollars left on the gift card.
8. Bought some french bread and ground round for the spaghetti I am going to fix for dinner, but it's not really spaghetti, it's macaroni shells, but it's prepared with the same ingredients as spaghetti, except it's shells instead of spaghetti, huh.
9. Took some crappy pictures of the xmas lights downtown.
10. Did the happy dance because my not so fat pants actually fit pretty good.

Crappy picture I took of the xmas lights downtown

No comments: