Monday, December 18, 2006

One way or another

I just had a craving for a cigarette, and it's been like twenty years since I quit smoking, it must be because I'm hungry, and speaking about hungry, I've lost 17 pounds since I started my diet on the last Sunday in October, which was the day that daylight savings time ended, and maybe that had something to do with it, you know, the moon and the stars and the tide all being aligned, or something like that.

I was listening to my Blondie's Greatest Hits, or whatever it is they call that CD, in the car today, and that made me think of my favorite Deborah Harry pic.

My favorite Debbie Harry pic.



And I just found my second favorite Debbie Harry pic while searching for my first Debbie Harry pic.

My second favorite Debbie Harry pic.

No comments: