Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Is it over yet?

I need a shave.
I need to quit eating so much.
I need to return my watch.
I need to tell you about the two free pizzas I got.
I need a hit cause I'm going down.
I need for my stomach to quit making funny noises, not funny ha-ha, but funny as in unusual, like ...
Gee, his stomach is making unusual noises.
I need spell check more than ever.
I need to stop the sympathetic twitching in conjunction with my ...
Conjunction junction what's my function???
I need something to use in place of italics, you know, like a better grasp of grammer.
I need to download a CD by Buffy Sainte Marie, or Saint Marie, or St. Marie, or Ste. Marie, or Joan Baez.
I need a new tattoo, yeah, on my left shouldre, shoulder.
I need to air the garage out after my niece leaves, because she smokes out there, Marlboro 100s in the box, but if they don't have the box the soft pack will do, and cigarette smoke makes me ill, which is weird, and stop me if you've heard this before, it's weird because I used to smoke two cartoo ... cartons of cigarettes a week, and it never made me ill, but now it does, and it doesn't make any sense to me either, and you used to be able to smoke everywhere, hell, you were EXPECTED to smoke everywhere, but now you can't.
That's all.

No comments: