Sunday, December 31, 2006

A big whewwwwwwwwwwwwww

I dreamed last night that I was 19 or 20, and I was in the army, and I had been convicted as part of a conspiracy to frag a guy who nobody liked because he was too gung-ho, and the judge felt sorry for me, and I thought he was going to let me off, but he started to give me a five year sentence, but before he could finish what he was saying I started crying, and pleading for mercy, and then I woke up, and let out a big whewwwwwwww, and said to myself that thank god it was only a dream, and then I fell right back to sleep, and the dream picked up where it had left off, and I was trying to explain to the judge why I did what I did, and then I woke up again, and let out another big whewwwwwwwwww, and then I fell back to sleep, and yeah, this went on most of the night.

No comments: