Tuesday, January 17, 2006

These are the ties that fry men's soles.

I don't know what it is but I can't keep my eyes open, and I want to go back to bed so bad, but I've already gone back to bed three times, and it's not a depression induced fuck the world I want to go back to bed and sleep the pain away, because I'm not depressed, well, not anymore than usual. I'd go out because I need to go to the bank but there is a freezing rain advisory until one o'clock, which I now know has passed, because I just looked at the teeny tiny little clock in the toolbar and it says 1:01, and I never noticed till now that 1:01 without the : is 101 which looks an awful lot like lol, and I just hate it when life lol's at me.
I am so perplexed I could [fill in the blank].

1 comment:

Kat said...

blog?

You have a hard time sleeping pretty regularly, don't you?