Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Based on the best selling novel

Sorry that I haven't been writing much lately, but I have been so busy with my novel Boz: Portrait of a Teenage Runaway, and yes despite whatever confusion may result it will be entitled Boz: Portrait of a Teenage Runaway.
Actually, I am not working on the book at the moment. I am working on the soundtrack for the Lifetime Original Movie based on my book Boz: Portrait of a Teenage Runaway, tentatively set to star Eve Plumb as the young Boz.

So far these songs have made the cut:
One Tin Soldier by Coven
Which Way You Going Billy by The Poppy Family
Put Your Hand in the Hand by Ocean
Please Mister Please by Olivia Newton John
I am Woman by Helen Reddy
Chevy Van by Sammy Johns, no relation to Elton John
Benny and the Jets by Elton John, no relation to Sammy Johns
And
It Never Rains in Southern California by Albert Hammond


It is in belle's contract with Lifetime that I have to give her credit for suggesting that I do the soundtrack for the movie Boz: Portrait of a Teenage Runaway based on my novel Boz: Portrait of a Teenage Runaway, and I don't know why I bother linking belle because she hasn't updated her blog since Rosie O'Donnell was straight, which is really quite appropriate if you think about it because Rosie O'Donnell will make a cameo appearance reprising her role from the smash Broadway hit Belle: Portrait of a Teenage Narcoleptic.

3 comments:

Belle said...

Rosie O'Donnell was never straight.

Unknown said...

If Rosie O'Donnell was EVER straight, then I'll post my true image with two eyes!!

ABC = Arthur B.Chaney said...

who ever said Rosie was straight - she sure didt